The Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) sponsors international, national and regional conferences that are dedicated to advancing knowledge and improving instruction in all business and related disciplines.
DSI members receive program announcements and discounted fees to attend the annual meeting (usually held in the third week of November in a major U.S. city). The meetings draw over 1,500 professionals together to share current thoughts on theoretical and applied issues, as well as professional development topics. At the conferences, DSI acknowledges exceptional contributions to the decision sciences with several distinguished awards (see Recognition).
The 2013 DSI Annual Meeting will be held in Baltimore, Maryland, November 16-19. The conference will include such activities as:
- Case Writers' Workshops
- Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM
- Curricular Issues (Ph.D, MBA, Undergraduate) Programs
- Distinguished Speakers
- Doctoral Student Consortium
- Elwood S. Buffa Doctoral Dissertation Competition
- Instructional Innovation Award Competition
- Job Placement Center with online listings
- Professional Development & New Faculty Development Seminars
DSI Regional Conferences
See DSI regions' websites for more information on annual conferences held throughout the U.S., Mexico, Indian subcontinent and the Asia Pacific region.
Every two years, DSI sponsors an international conference. For information on the 2013 International DSI Meeting, click here.